Monday, April 23, 2012

Hope

I feel the need to write, but don't really have much to stay.  Life has ground to a hum-drum doldrum standstill.  Must have picked up an albatross somewhere along my travels.
On the upside (assuming there is one), I get to experience the life of a hermit on my day's off now.  Not many people keep up contact anymore, and I'm sure they've moved on.  I understand, I do.  Some days we want all roses and bluebells, but some days are just dust.  Gritty, grimy dust that blocks out the sun and keeps us trapped indoors.  The dust storm will pass eventually, but, right now, it's hard to believe that.  I guess that's why hope is considered a virtue.  It takes practice and effort to cultivate it.  Until I'm there, I guess I'll bank on faith and love.  They've always helped in the past: they might now, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment